Location: 6 Eu Tong Sen Street #03-90/91 The Central
Finally ate at this raved ramen ten. Spur of the moment decision. Had reached at 5pm and was pleasantly surprised to see no queue at the door. Alas! It only opens at 5.30pm... Didn't want to waste my time waiting and looking like a super kiasu Singaporean, I went around the mall to look look see see. Went back at 5.20pm and to my horror, I am the 10th in the queue! (-_-")...
The chicken broth is a refreshing change from the usual tonkotsu, miso, syoyu and shio. Yummy! The ramen is well done but I find it slightly too thin (more like cantonese wanton noodles...) The charsiew is nice and tender. Only gripe about the place would be the price... For my bowl of Marutama ramen, there's only one lone piece of charsiew, some spring onions and seaweed... Price: $12++
Finally ate at this raved ramen ten. Spur of the moment decision. Had reached at 5pm and was pleasantly surprised to see no queue at the door. Alas! It only opens at 5.30pm... Didn't want to waste my time waiting and looking like a super kiasu Singaporean, I went around the mall to look look see see. Went back at 5.20pm and to my horror, I am the 10th in the queue! (-_-")...
The chicken broth is a refreshing change from the usual tonkotsu, miso, syoyu and shio. Yummy! The ramen is well done but I find it slightly too thin (more like cantonese wanton noodles...) The charsiew is nice and tender. Only gripe about the place would be the price... For my bowl of Marutama ramen, there's only one lone piece of charsiew, some spring onions and seaweed... Price: $12++
Oh ya, saw WL in the same restaurant when I was leaving.
~ It's a small small world! ~
No comments:
Post a Comment